X&Y Optoelectronics

Lidojošie, rāpojošie un statiskie mehānismi un tajos izmantotās tehnoloģijas, kas paredzētas tuvējā un tālā visuma izpētei

X&Y Optoelectronics

Postby Redaktors » 30 May 2009, 14:58

Tā kā komentāros šim gluži nebija vietas, pārvietoju uz forumu. Mazums, ja nu kādam noder...
=============

Dear Sir,

I hope you are doing well. I am Kevin Wang from X&Y Optoelectronics product Co.,Ltd in China.

X&Y Optoelectronics product company Limited is a trustworthy manufacturer and supplier in military and aviation field with strong development and research ability as well as very good after sale services. We are willing to serve you with our best quality products in order to help you gain more profits in the competitive market.

Here are some products you may purchase from us: mirrors,reticle, lens, single lens, double & triple lens, prism, filter, optical grating, optical fiber taper fiber optic faceplate, fiber optic inverter, objectives and eyepieces, etc. The materials we use include BK7, Fused silica, CaF2, ZnSe, YAG, Plastic etc. Accuracy of these products can be more than 0.05 lambda, surface quality less than 10-5, dimension from 1mm to 300mm.

We also design and manufacture optical system and optical lens according to customer's specific requirement, with no minimum order quantity.

Quick delivery, good product qualities and customer service are those we take pride in.

For more information please visit our website at http://www.xyoptics.com, you may contact me at info@xyoptics.com should you have any further question towards our company and products,we will respond to you within 24 hours.

Look forward to hearing from you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Kevin Wang
X&Y Optoelectronics Products Co.,Ltd.
Redaktors
Sarkanais punduris
Sarkanais punduris

Return to Tehnoloģijas